The Godox Leadpower LP800X is a pure sine wave inverter, and is the ideal power solution for taking your monobloc studio flashes that normally run on AC power into the outdoors.
- Battery unit separated from control unit
- Supports a longer standby time
- Adopts Lithium iron phosphate battery
- 3 USB ports
The Godox Leadpower LP800X is a pure sine wave inverter, and is the ideal power solution for taking your monobloc studio flashes that normally run on AC power into the outdoors. The LP800X will deliver 500+ flashes from a 500Ws flash head and can drive up to 3000Ws flash units. In addition the LP800X features dual switchable power circuits. In Flash Mode the circuit is specially designed to eliminate damage to flash units. In Normal Mode the unit will power any AC electrical appliance that requires a constant power source such as laptops, chargers, wind machines. Additionally this LP800X has three USB ports to charge devices like an iPad or iPhone.
As well as being sturdy, it is compact and portable with the main body weighing in at 4.5kg (9.9 lbs) and the interchangeable 12000 mAh Lithium Ion battery pack at 2.5kg (5.5 lbs). Optional spare batteries can be purchased so you can swap out the battery pack whenever needed. The batteries can be charged either inside the unit or separate from the unit, either using the AC adapter charger unit or from a car battery. There are external terminals on the unit that will allow you to directly connect a 12V car battery to power your inverter. The charging time when using the AC adapter charger is around 3 hours.
The Leadpower LP800X has three 110V/230V AC sockets, three USB ports, Lithium Ion battery level indicator and low-voltage warning alarm so you won’t be caught without power. A built-in cooling fan prevents the unit from overheating. The unit comes supplied with a rugged, fabric carrying case with a comfortable shoulder strap. The case includes openings for cooling fan and cables.
- Continuous Output: 800w
- Peak Power: 1400w
- Input Voltage Range: 110V/60HZ or 230V/50HZ
- Output Voltage/Frequency: 11-15.5V
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Highharmonic Distortion: < 3%
- No-load Current Consumption: Normal Mode – 0.25A, Flash Mode – 1A 91%
- Conversion Efficiency: 91%
- Low-voltage Alarm: Yes
- Low-voltage Shutdown: Yes
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C – 70°C
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-40 °C
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion battery
- Nominal Capacity of the Battery: 12000mAh
- Charging Period: 3Hrs
- Fuse: Replaceable 3x30A