- The Saramonic BMCC-A01 is a two-channel XLR audio adapter, specially designed for Blackmagic Camera.
- A wide-variety of professional audio devices like XLR mics, wireless mics, boom mics and mixing boards can be connected to the camera via this adapter.
- Audio from your microphones will be passed to your camera by BMCC-A01 with or without the use of a 9V battery.
- Advanced functions such as level meter, 12V/48V phantom power and LED indicator are available by using a battery.
- It allows you to record high quality audio directly to the camera, eliminating the need of a separate audio recording
Dual Balanced Left and Right XLR inputs; one 3.5mm aux input
Dual TRS 1/4″ outputs: OUT 1 and OUT 2
LINE switch when camera is set to LINE input
MIC switch when camera is set to MIC input
PH switch enables the use of phantom power
PH (Phantom) Voltage:
Selects phantom voltage: 12V, 48V or OFF
LED Light power switch:
Enable/Disable LED warning light
Indicates the sound level in dB for each channel
LEFT and RIGHT Trim Controls:
Individually adjust output levels of each channel
Select Mono or Stereo output mode
Main power switch for audio adapter
MIC 0 dB on the Level meter at -44 dBu input
LINE 0 dB on the Level meter at +10 dBu input
10Hz to 100kHZ (+/-0.5 dB)
Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
80 dB @ 1Khz, -30 dBu input
-18 to +3 dB in 3 dB increments
One 9 volt alkaline or lithium battery
Battery Duration (non phantom)
6 hours typical with alkaline battery
12 hours typical with lithium battery
L 155 x W 98 x H 64 mm