- The SARAMONIC SR-AX101 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter ideal for any compact camcorder with a built-in microphone jack.
- It enables you to acquire professional audio from XLR outputs into a camcorder that has a 3.5mm (1/8″) audio input.
- Wide-variety of audio devices like balanced XLR microphones, wireless microphones, external audio mixers, preamplifiers and more can be connected to the camera via this adapter.
- The passive operation provides you superb sound quality with an extremely wide dynamic range, and no batteries or power source is needed!
- Two balanced XLR Inputs One 1/8″” (3.5mm) auxiliary input One 1/8″” (3.5mm) Output to Camcorders Stereo/Mono Output Switch Switchable Mic/Line Inputs Dual Trim Control Knobs Ground Select Switch”
One 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Auxiliary Mini-Jack Input
Two balanced XLR inputs
One stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Output
Dual Trim Control Knobs:
Adjust the signal of each channel to the optimum recording level
Mono /Stereo Switch:
Select mono or stereo output mode
LINE / MIC Switches:
Select LINE or MIC levels
GND1/G ground switch:
Eliminate ground hum and noise
LINE:-10 – +4 dBu
General Mic Levels
10Hz to 100 KHz (+/-1.5 dB)
8.7 (L) x 8.0(W) x 5.2(H) cm