- Fisheye Zoom Lens
- 180° Diagonal Field of View
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-22
- Water Repellent Coating
- Super-Low Dispersion Glass Element
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Compatible with APS-C-Sized Sensors
The Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 AF DX Fisheye Lens is a rectangular (non-circular) fisheye lens, providing a 180° diagonal field of view. The broad angle of view gives an inherent curved, fisheye effect and can be used to capture expansive spaces from a relative close range.
This lens’ front element features a WR (water repellant) coating for easier cleaning and less susceptibility to water spots and smudges. The rear optical group contains one super-low dispersion (SD) glass element in order to reduce chromatic aberrations and provide a cleaner appearing image.
Note: This lens is compatible with APS-C-sized sensors only and will not provide a full, rectangular image when used in conjunction with a full-frame sensor.
- Fisheye Design
- This lens’ 10-17mm focal length provides an ultra wide angle of view from 180-100°, allowing for greater depth of field and more ease when photographing in tight spaces.
- Lens Coating and Optical Design
- This lens integrates a WR (water repellant) coating to the front element in order to lessen the appearance of water spots, smudges, and to help with cleaning the glass itself. There is also a super-low dispersion (SD) glass element to help reduce chromatic aberrations and provide greater optical purity.