- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328′
- Channels: 16
- Flash Sync Speed up to 1/320 sec
- Dual-Function Shutter Release
- Can Set Transmit and Transceiver States
- Hot Shoe Mount
- PC Sync and 2.5mm Ports
- Shutter Release Cable Included
- Each Trigger Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
This RF-603C II Remote Flash Trigger Kit from Yongnuo features two 16 channel, 2.4 GHz transceivers as well as a shutter release cable for remote triggering of Canon cameras with a 3-Pin connection. Each transceiver has a male camera shoe on the bottom as well as a female hot shoe on top for triggering a flash unit. The system has a wireless range of 328′ and can sync at speeds up to 1/320 second. Additionally, it has a dual-function shutter release with half-press and full-press capabilities.
The transceivers can be placed in either single transmit or transceiver modes depending on your needs and can wake up flash units and cameras. Also, it has 2.5mm and PC sync ports for using additional cables in order to connect studio flashes or to different cameras. This kit comes with a shutter release cable for the 3-Pin connection. Also, each trigger runs on 2 AAA batteries.
- Compatible Cameras
- Canon EOS: 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1D X and 1D C