- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328′
- Channels: 16
- Flash Sync Speed up to 1/320 sec
- Dual-Function Shutter Release
- PC Sync and 2.5mm Ports
- Shutter Release Cable Included
- Each Trigger Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
This RF-605-N Wireless Transceiver Kit from Yongnuo features two 16-channel, 2.4 GHz transceivers as well as a shutter release cable for remote triggering of Nikon cameras. Each transceiver has a male camera shoe on the bottom as well as a female hot shoe on top for triggering a camera or flash unit, a wireless range of 328′ and sync speeds as short as 1/320 second. Additionally, each has a dual-function shutter release with half-press and full-press functions to wake and fire your device.
The transceivers can be placed in either single transmit or transceiver modes depending on your needs and can wake up flash units and cameras. Each has both 2.5mm and PC sync ports for using additional cameras or flashes. Each transceiver is powered by 2 separately purchased AAA batteries and comes with a shutter release.
- 16 channels
- 6 groups (compatible with YN560-TX)
- Range: 328′ (100 m)
- Wireless camera triggering possible
- LCD screen displays shortcut keys
- Yongnuo TX/RX/TRX compatible