- For Nikon F-Mount Cameras
- AI Meter Coupling
- CPU Coupling for Camera Integration
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflection Coating
- Filter Size – 72mm
- Knurled Focusing Ring
- Embossed Aperture & Distance Rings
- Manual Focus
- Lens Hood Included
The Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F-Mount cameras is a short telephoto lens which has a classic portrait focal length and performs exceptionally well at medium to longer distances. With a 6-element lens in 5 groups and the Zeiss T* lens coating, you can expect distortion-free performance, which only improves as the lens is stopped down. The f/1.4 aperture is very useful for shooting in low light, creatively controlling depth of field, and its nearly circular diaphragm helps create a pleasing look in your photo’s out-of-focus areas.
This Zeiss ZF.2 lens is designed for use with Nikon F-mount cameras. Thanks to an electronic interface (CPU), ZF.2 lenses support all important camera functions such as the automatic mechanisms for time, aperture setting and program. The lens also supports manual exposure settings. Since the lens transmits EXIF data such as manufacturer, date, metering system and exposure to the camera, photographers do not need to set their parameters manually. The quicker and faster handling capabilities of ZF.2 lenses are especially useful under hectic shooting conditions.
F2-A, Nikkormat FT3, FM, FM2 (Manual only)
F2-AS (Manual & Shutter Priority only)
EM (Aperture Priority only)
EL, FE, FE2, FM3A, F3 (Manual only)
F301, F501, FG (Manual & Aperture Priority only)
FA, F4, F5 (all functions supported)
F70, F90, F90X, F100, F401, F601, F801, D1, D1X, D1H, F50, F55, F65, F75, F80, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D3000, D5000 (all functions supported)
F6, D2-Series, D200, D300, D300s, D3, D3s, D3X, D700, D800, D800E, D4 (all functions supported)
FinePix S1Pro, S2Pro, S3Pro, S5Pro (all functions supported)
Kodak Pro 14n (all functions supported)
- The floating elements design ensures a high quality image throughout the entire focusing range.
- Precision mechanics and a very large angle of rotation enable the photographer to very precisely focus on the details in the image.
- Optical system of fantastic performance and long-life, metal precision mechanics
- ZF.2 lenses have F bayonet and mechanical aperture coupling as well as CPU coupling for Nikon, Fujifilm or Kodak SLR cameras.