Godox V860II-C – Canon TTL Radio Speedlite
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion Battery
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – ETTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox Canon / Nikon / Sony TTL Radio Slave Modes
- Compatible with Godox X1T-C / X1T-N / X1T-S TTL Transmitters, and X1R-C Receivers
- Mater Groups A / B / C / D / E (In GR Mode – Requires 2012 Onward Cameras)
- Slave Groups A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-32 / XT-16 Transmitters
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 Transmitter
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Canon Optic Wireless System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- Reviews (0)
Full featured TTL and HSS enabled Ving V860II-C speedlite for Canon Cameras, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside.
The V860II-C provide both Radio Master and Slave modes, as well as Canon Optic Wireless Master and Slave modes.
The V860II-C have basically all the same functions as the recent TT685C speedlite.
Though the V860II-C are powered by an impressive Lithium-ion battery, capable of providing up to 650 full power flashes, and 1.5 second full power recycle times.
Unlike the TT685C though, the V860II-C do not provide any external HV battery pack port.
The V860II-C provide both Radio, and Optic Wireless, Master and Slave modes.
And (from firmware V1.3 onwards) the V860II-C provide the full 5 Group Canon GR Group Mode Radio Master interface, where TTL and Manual Groups can be mixed. (Requires 2012 onwards cameras).
Optic Wireless Master Mode uses the traditional Canon 3 Group System.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.