Manfrotto 405 Geared Tripod Head, strong and lightweight aluminium
- Micrometric Knobs offer you precise framing composition
- Tripod head locking system allows you to alter axes faster
- Levelling bubble gives you precise framing composition
- Aluminium body ensures your geared head’s long term reliability
- Large ergonomic knobs provide you with simple geared control
- Reviews (0)
Speed, precision and reliability. The 405 Geared Tripod Head gives you optimum support and accurate set up for professional medium format cameras with both digital and conventional backs. This tripod head works with medium formats and 35mm cameras for payloads of up to 7.5Kg. Its aluminium body is strong but lightweight, so you can trust the 405 Geared Head to be both long lasting and easy to transport.
Utilising large ergonomic knobs, you’ll have smooth and simple geared control throughout 360° pan and +90° -30° frontal and lateral tilts. This gives you higher quality control over maintaining those crucial shots. The innovative tripod head design allows you to disengage gears and easily position the camera by hand. Once in position, you can instantly re-engage the gears for a final, ultra-precise alignment. The 405 Geared Head takes care of the technical details so you can get on with the photography role at hand. Purchase your tripod head today to begin shooting those precise shots from every angle.