Manfrotto Micropositioning Sliding Plate (454)
- Sliding plate w/ fingertip control for hairsbreadth positioning
- Simple lock-release lever for fast set-up
- 2 plates can be interlocked at 90 degrees
- Ideal for macro photography to make precise positioning movement
- 1/4” and 3/8” screws attachment
- Reviews (0)
Ideal for macro photography to make precise positioning movements to achieve the perfect framed shot, for QTVR and other precise copy/ repro work, the new sliding plate has finger-tip control for hairs-breadth positioning but with a simple lock-release lever for fast set-up. Two plates can be interlocked at 90 degrees for full lateral/forward/back movement (over 120mm). In extruded aluminum, the plate has 1/4″ and 3/8″ holes and screws for tripod and camera mounting.