Manfrotto Pro Light camera backpack 3N1-26 for DSLR/CSC/C100 (MB PL-3N1-26)
- 3 carry options: backpack, sling bag and cross backpack
- Compact backpack but fit 2 DSLR bodies or a Canon C100 with multiple lenses
- Quick side openings to grab the camera or change lens
- Easy tripod connection with tuck away secure strap
- Multi-purpose rain protector shield from rain or direct sunlight
- Reviews (0)
A multiple purpose professional camera backpack that allows 3 ways to wear and carry different type of gears.
Manfrotto Pro Light 3N1-26 camera backpack is a versatile pack that designed to hold a load of professional photo and video camera gears. The back can be dedicated 100% to camera gear or reserve the top compartment for personal belonging even though it is now padded too. By smartly rearranging the dividers inside, you can choose to store photo gear or video gear in it:
- Photo mode: hold maximum 2 bodies plus 5 lenses.
- Video mode: hold a Canon C100 with handles and lens detached and a DSLR body with lens.
Manfrotto Pro Light camera backpack 3N1-26 for DSLR/CSC/C100 (MB PL-3N1-26). There are specific pockets for your 10” tablet. The front panel together with tuck away secure strap hold your tripod firmly on the bag. The punch through design will allow long tripod to sit on it firmly.
The specially designed harness system comes with side release buckles for swapping the positions. It can be configured into 3 different modes: a backpack, a sling or a cross backpack.
- Backpack mode: maximum comfortability by distributing the load to 2 shoulders.
- Sling mode: quickest access to camera and lenses by swing the pack to your front body and pull open the side flap. Work well both on left or right shoulder
- Cross backpack: combine the benefits of the above. Carry the pack by 2 shoulders while walking, release 1 of the shoulder strap and swing the pack to your front body for fast access.
- Waist belt keeps the pack close to your body and share some load as well. The bag comes with multi-purpose rain protector. Fold out the silver side to shield the pack from direct sunlight.