The BOYA BY-WXLR8 PRO is a plug-on wireless transmitter for use with handheld microphones. Use this with the BOYA RX8 Pro and SP-RX8 Pro wireless receivers.
The transmitter gives you 48 channels, a wide-switching RF bandwidth, and a lockable XLR input. An Auto-lock feature prevents accidental adjustments during recording. In addition to the XLR input, the unit provides a lockable 3.5mm TRS input. Power the device with two AA batteries, and use it to capture audio for videography, field recording, ENG, and more.
Key Features at a Glance
- UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- OLED display with information on level, battery status, mute, and channel selection
- 24 MHz bandwidth
- Power the transmitter via AA batteries or rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Pilot tone control enables you to maintain the integrity of your audio and avoid bothersome interference
- Compatible with RX8 Pro and SP-RX8 Pro
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options