Case Logic SLR Camera Backpack DCB-309
Carry everything—SLR camera, lenses, flash and laptop
- Reviews (0)
- For 2 DSLRs / Lens up to 70-200mm f/2.8
- Can Hold Two More Small Lenses, Flash
- Padded 15″ MacBook Pro or 14″ PC Pocket
- Side Pocket for Tripod Held with Buckle
- Small Front Zippered Pocket for Passport
- Padded Front Panel for Shock Absorption
- Side Mesh Water Bottle Pouch
- Rain Hood with Stuff Sack
- Adjustable Backpack Straps/Carry Handle
- Size (l x w x h): 17.3 x 8.4 x 11.4 in
- Fits Devices (l x w x h): 14.9 x 4.9 x 10.7 in
- Materials: Nylon
- Weight: 3.39 lb
The DCB-309 SLR Camera Backpack from Case Logic may appear compact on the outside but it sure holds its weight in gear. Stash your two DSLR bodies inside-one with a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached. And, there’s room left over for two smaller lenses and a flash. Every photographer needs a laptop and this backpack will hold your 15″ MacBook Pro or a 14″ PC in a separate, padded zippered compartment. Not enough? Take along your tripod stored neatly within the side zippered pocket. Secure it with the included buckle and you’re ready to head out for a day’s shoot. Inside the bag, a padded divider system allows you to arrange the interior to accommodate whatever gear you need.
For the small stuff, inside the front lid you’ll find two zippered accessory pockets for cables, filters, cleaning cloths or any other small item you might need. The front contains a small, zippered compartment for really quick access items such as your passport, ID, cash or keys. No need to delve inside the depths of the bag to grab them. For those long days in the field, there’s a mesh water bottle pocket on the side.
The nylon exterior is enhanced by a padded front panel bolstered to protect your gear from incidental impact. The included weather hood serves to protect your pack from the elements when you’re caught in marginal weather. When you don’t need the rain cover, just roll it up and fold it into its own stuff sack.
The backpack straps are adjustable and supported by a sternum strap for added stability while walking. A top carry handle is for quickly retrieving the pack from the trunk of your car or out of a closet. This very practical pack is backed by Case Logic’s 25-year warranty.
- Designed to fit two DSLR cameras with one lens up to 70-200mm f/2.8 attached
- 15″ MacBook Pro or a 14″ PC will fit in the padded laptop compartment
- Adjustable divider system provides customizable organization for 2-3 additional smaller lenses, flash, and other camera accessories
- Unzip side pocket, slide your tripod inside, and secure it at the top with the adjustable buckle (serves as additional accessory storage when not using a tripod)
- Weather hood fits snugly over the bag to protect from the elements; when not in use, roll into its stuff sack for storage
- Front pocket provides storage for any non-camera items you require such as a passport, or ID
- A padded front panel ensures your camera and accessories are protected from impact
- Convenient side mesh water bottle pouch
- Innovative strap management system eliminates messy, hanging straps