Godox TT685N Thinklite TTL Flash for Nikon Cameras
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.6 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
- Reviews (0)
With full support for Nikon i-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685N Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685N can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
This flash is compatible with Nikon Z 6II and Z 7II in when updated to firmware version 3.3 or later.