Lowepro Transit Sling 150 AW (Slate Grey)
- Reviews (0)
- Holds Compact DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Fits DSLR with 70-200mm Lens Attached
- Zippered Compartment Fits 10″ Tablet
- Quick Side-Access to DSLR
- Internal Padded Dividers
- Interior Mesh & Zippered Pockets
- Hidden Passport Pocket on Front Flap
- Adjustable Waist & Sternum Straps
- Hideaway Tripod Mount, SlipLock Loops
- All-Weather Cover Included
The slate grey Transit Sling 150 AW from Lowepro is versatile travel bag made of weather-resistant 600D polyester. It can accommodate a compact DSLR or a mirrorless camera with a lens attached, as well as accessories and a compact tripod. There is also a dedicated compartment in the back of the bag for a 10″ tablet.
A modular internal UltraFlex divider system allows you to choose one of two compartment configurations for storing your photo gear in the bag. The first is the dual compartment option featuring a separate top area and a main camera area with quick side-access to your camera. The configuration can be changed by pulling a red tab on the central divider and folding it down, making a more spacious main compartment in the bag.
For storing smaller items, the Transit Sling has a hidden passport pocket on the outside of the front flap, and a zippered accessory pocket with a key chain strap on the inside. There is an open mesh pocket along the back inside the top compartment. For carrying the bag, you can use the sling strap as well as the nylon webbed grab handle at the top of the bag.
- Hideaway tripod mount secures a compact tripod to side of sling with pull-out tripod cup and nylon strap with quick-release buckle
- Included all-weather cover hidden at bottom front of bag can keep gear dry in rain or snow
- SlipLock attachment loops allow optional pouches to be secured to sides of sling
- Retractable waist and sternum straps add support when wearing the bag and can be tucked away when not in use