Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 Aluminum Tripod
maximum height 160cm
- Reviews (0)
- Load Capacity: 15.4 lb
- 4 Leg Sections
- 90° Column Feature
- Maximum Height of 63″
- Minimum Height of 3.2″ (8.0 cm)
- Folds to 19.2 (49 cm), Weighs 4.6 lb
- (QPL) Quick Power Lock for Legs
- Individual Leg-Angle Settings
- Easy Link Plug, Leg Warmers on 2 Legs
- Rotating Bubble Level
Fast Setup with QPL
- The Quick Power Lock (QPL) system is one of the most eye-catching and unique features of the redesigned 190. It is a strong, ultra fast, ergonomic locking system that allows for complete extension of the legs with one hand.
- 90° Column
- One of the most innovative aspects of the 190 series is its compactness, which allows for easier portability. The redesigned patented 90° Column is accessible whenever you need it with simple one finger operation.
- Easy Link Plug
- The plug allows instant connection between tripod and accessories, such as LED lights for macro photography and DSLR video applications using Manfrotto articulated arms and brackets.
- Rotating Leveling Bubble
- The bubble is easy to read, whatever the shape of the head or however the tripod is positioned. Just rotate it towards you for easy viewing.
- Leg Angle Selectors
- Each leg has user selection of 4 angles to accommodate uneven ground or rough terrain. The selectors are manufactured according to most innovative ergonomic standards to prevent fingers and nails being trapped in the upper casting.
- Manfrotto’s Eye to Style and Design Detail
- The entire shape of the tripod has been modified and made more manageable and stylish. The complete redesign of its functional elements shows a particular attention to aesthetics and details: the brand name, for example, appears in many sections of the new 190, including the two legwarmers made of comfortable rubber to provide a secure grip and prevent the conduction of heat and cold in extreme weather conditions.