- 20.2MP CCD Sensor
- 28x Wide-Angle 22-616mm (Equiv) Lens
- VR Image Stabilization System
- 3″ High Resolution Display
- Sensitivity to 1600 ISO
- HD Video W/Stereo Sound
For a camera that does it all, and makes it look easy, it’s hard to beat Nikon‘s Coolpix L340 Digital Camera (Black) .You get a high resolution 16.1MP CCD sensor, a sharp Nikon 28x zoom lens that will carry you from a very wide-angle 25mm all the way to ultra telephoto 616mm (equivalent in 35mm format)–there’s really no type of photography (landscape, portraits, parties, travel, wildlife, sports, etc.) that isn’t possible with this range. And the with image stabilization and sensitivity up to 1600 ISO, you’ll get sharp pictures every time, even in low light or using the longest telephoto setting.
A bright, high-resolution (921K dots) 3″ LCD display helps you capture and view great images under any lighting conditions.
- 16.1MP CCD Sensor
- High resolution 16.1 CCD sensor for superb image quality
- 28x Wide-Angle 25-525mm (Equiv) Lens
- Versatile 22-616mm lens ranges wide to capture landscapes, zooms in to get close for superb portraits and great action shots.
- A Dazzling 3″ Color Display Brings Your Stills and HD Movies to Life
- You’ll enjoy composing images from the COOLPIX L340’s bright three-inch LCD color display, which features a dazzling 921,000-dot screen that showcases still images and HD movies in rich detail and enhanced contrast. And for easy photo composition, improved picture viewing, and instant sharing, the LCD monitor’s wide viewing angle and anti-glare coating lets you capture and view high quality images in virtually any lighting condition, every time.
- EXPEED C2 Processor
- EXPEED C2 continues to expand the possibilities of photography with improved levels of image quality, fine detail and processing speed. Custom-optimized for each COOLPIX model, Nikon’s renowned digital image processing engine ensures outstanding images.
- Creative Control
- ISO can be set as high as 1600
In-camera editing functions include Quick Retouch,
- Macro Shooting
- As close as 0.4″ (1 cm)