Nikon COOLPIX W300 Digital Camera
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- 16MP 1/2.3 BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
The W300 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 100′ / 30m (JIS Class 8)
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof-rated to MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5-Shock for falls from 7.9′ / 2.4m high
- Dustproof to protect the internal components of the camera
16MP BSI CMOS Sensor
Featuring a 16MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor, the W300 is capable of recording high-resolution stills and UHD 4K/30p video with low noise and high clarity. The sensor also affords a sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400, for working in a variety of lighting conditions, and a continuous shooting rate of 7 fps to suit photographing moving subjects.
NIKKOR 5x Optical Zoom Lens and Vibration Reduction
Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the 5x optical zoom lens covers a 24-120mm equivalent range to suit photographing a wide array of subject types. Benefitting the lens’s reach, optical VR (Vibration Reduction) helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld, and Electronic VR is available to help steady movie footage while moving.
SnapBridge Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and GPS
SnapBridge wireless connectivity uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to permit wireless sharing of images to a linked mobile device, as well as the ability to remotely control the camera from your smartphone or tablet. Built-in GPS also lets you geotag your imagery while shooting, and the camera also features an eCompass, altimeter, depth gauge, and barometer to record the environmental data of your shoot.
Beyond the tough construction of the body, it also sports an ergonomic design and large right-hand grip for easy one-handed shooting or for use while wearing gloves. The rear 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD monitor has an anti-glare coating for easier viewing in bright conditions, and a dedicated Tool button on the camera body gives you easy access to GPS, eCompass, and other location functions. Additionally, if wearing heavy gloves, camera modes can be changed simply by moving the camera.
Other Camera Features
- Built-in LED light can be used to illuminate close-up subjects or can be used as a flashlight in the dark.
- Creative Mode and Special Effects let you creatively adjust the look of your image in-camera, including the ability to mimic a fisheye lens, miniaturize the scene, or affect the dynamic range or saturation.
- Smart Portrait Mode and Glamour Retouch can be used to optimize your portraits using seven enhancement effects, along with 12 retouch functions, such as teeth whitening and skin softening, to produce the perfect portrait.
- The EN-EL12 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated for approximately 280 shots per charge, and can be quickly recharged in just 2 hours 20 minutes.
Green, Orange, Yellow