Nikon MB-D15 Multi Battery Power Pack
For D7100 Digital Camera
- Reviews (0)
- Compatible with D7100 Digital Camera
- Doubles Shooting Time
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Secondary Shutter Release Button
- AE/AF Lock Button
- Multi-Selector and Dual Command Dials
- Powered by EN-EL15 Li-ion Batteries
- Powered by Six AA Batteries
- Powered by EH-5b AC Adapter
The Nikon MB-D15 Multi-Power Battery Pack for D7100 from Nikon is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Nikon D7100 digital SLR camera, and accepts one EN-EL15 battery. With one battery in the MB-D15 and one in the D7100, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the MB-D15 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with the MS-D14 AA Battery Holder that slides into the battery grip. It can also be powered by the optional EH-5b AC Adapter (with EP-5B Power Connector).
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. And the MB-D15 features an alternate shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi-selector, and dual command dials to facilitate shooting when held vertically. The MB-D15 is constructed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and employs magnesium alloy equivalent to that in the D7100 body to achieve superior dust-prevention and weather-resistant performance.
Note! Batteries and adapter not included
- Compatible with the Nikon D7100 digital SLR camera
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi-selector and two command dials.
- Accepts one EN-EL15 rechargeable Lithium-ion battery to effectively double the camera’s battery life. The EN-EL15 battery sits in the included MS-D14EN Battery Holder when in the MB-D15.
- The included MS-D14 AA Battery Holder allows you to use 6 AA batteries for added convenience
- The MB-D15 can also be powered by the Nikon EH-5b AC Adapter (with EP-5B Power Connector).
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door
- The MB-D15 uses magnesium alloy equivalent to that for the D7100 body to achieve superior dust-prevention and weather-resistant performance.