- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 85.3′ at ISO 100
- Detachable Heads with 60° Rotation
Offering the flexibility of radio flash capabilities with a design for close-up shooting, the MT-26EX-RT Macro Twin Lite from Canon uses a a pair of flashes to evenly illuminate subjects when working with a macro lens. When both flash heads are simultaneously fired, a guide number of 85.3′ at ISO 100 is possible, and extensive manual adjustment allows you to dial in settings down to 1/512 power. Both flash heads are detachable and, using the 2.4 GHz wireless triggering system, the heads can be easily positioned around the subject for more controlled and dynamic lighting configurations, including the ability to easily integrate other flashes into the setup.
When attached to the lens, the heads can be rotated up to 60° horizontally and 45° vertically and each includes a removable diffuser for further adjustment over light quality. Additionally, an illuminated dot-matrix LCD screen lets you make adjustments to the flash in both bright- and low-light situations, its updated white LED focus assist lamps aids in achieving accurate focus on close-up subjects, and the recycling time with 4 AA batteries is from 0.1-5.5 seconds.
- EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro
- EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo
- EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM with separate Macrolite Adapter 67
- EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM with separate Macrolite Adapter 72C