- Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger receiver X1R-N is suitable for Nikon DSLR cameras.
- 2.4G wireless transmission, 32 channels, the max. flash synchronization speed is up to 1/8000s*.
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction.
- The receiver equips with big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
- It can be used with one trigger or X1N kit to trigger camera, studio flash and camera flash. X1R-N is compatible with market-available cameras which support i-TTL.
Compatible for Nikon DSLR camereas(i-TTL autoflash); Support all cameras that have PC sync socket.
1/8000s is achievable when the camera has a max camera shutter speed of 1/8000s.
Type: For Nikon
Compatible With: For Nikon DSLR cameras (i-TTL autoflash); Support all cameras that have PC sync socket
Build-in Remote System: 2.4 G wireless transmission
Modulation Method: MSK
Power Supply: 2 * AA batteries (not included)
Manual Flash: Yes
TTL Auto Flash: i-TTL
High Speed Sync: Yes
Flash Exposure Compensation: Yes, ±3 stops 1/3 stop increments
Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
Focus Assist: Manual open
Multi Flash: Yes (AD360Ⅱ/TT685N as receiver)
Second curtain sync: Yes(setting on the camera)
Modeling flash: Yes, fired with camera’s depth-of-field preview button
Wireles function: Compatible for Nikon CLS(creating lighting system)
Controllable slave group: Max. 6 groups (M/A/B/C/D/E)
Transmission range(approx.): >100 meters
Channel: 32 channels
Synchronization Delay Set: Yes (0-10ms,use 100us as the unit)
Zoom Setting: The focal length can be adjusted through the transmitter
Display Panel: Wide LCD panel, backlight on/off
Output Interface: Receiver: use a 2.5mm sync cord to output
Memory Function: Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart
1 * X1R-N Receiver
1 * Remote Cable (N1)
1 * Remote Cable (N3)
1 * Sync Cable
1 * Sync Adapter
1 * User Manual (English)
Batteries are not included.