Canon 70D with 18-135mm IS STM Package
with 8 GB sandisk class 10 , Carry case and tripod
- Reviews (0)
Canon 70D specs
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
- 3.0″ 1,040k-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video with Move Servo AF
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Continuous Shooting Rate Up to 7 fps
- ISO 100-12800 (Expandable to ISO 25600)
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Other Camera Features of Canon 70D
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction automatically composites four sequential exposures together in order to gain one exposure that exhibits minimal apparent noise.
- Peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration, and distortion corrections are available and programmable through a menu of different available EF lenses. This lens data is used to automatically correct for each individual lens’ traits to produce the cleanest image possible.
- Seven Creative Filters are available to aesthetically modify the appearance of imagery in-camera, with the results visible in real time when working in live view. These filters include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect, and Water Painting Effect.
- Canon 70D is Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I), memory cards.
- Compatible with eTTL II flash metering for use with compatible external flash units.
- A built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination to scenes.
- Silent shooting is a low-vibration shooting mode that slows and mutes the shutter and mirror reflex, enabling a more discrete method of capturing imagery.
- Canon 70D has In-camera RAW processing allows for the converting of RAW image files to JPEGs without the need for a computer. When using this function, 10 process variables-brightness adjustment, white balance, Picture Style, Auto Lighting Optimizer, noise reduction, JPEG image-recording quality, color space, lens peripheral illumination correction, distortion correction, and chromatic aberration correction-are available for fine-tuning the appearance of photos.
- A Feature Guide can be employed to help explain and the specific functions of each dedicated camera control to help for properly applying a variety of settings while shooting.