Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
- Reviews (0)
Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Features
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
Full weather-resistance for front section of lens requires attaching optical Canon PROTECT filter
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Inner focusing ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.