Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
Ideal for portraiture and magnifying distant subjects
- Reviews (0)
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM)
- Smooth Zoom Control
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9′
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
The EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Lens from Canon is a telephoto zoom lens ideal for day-to-day use because it is particularly light and compact, especially given its long focal reach. Able to magnify distant subjects, it also compresses the space between subjects within the frame and with a shallow depth of field at its longer lengths, it offers attractive out of focus bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 4.9′, even at the telephoto end of its zoom.
The USM model of this lens features an ultrasonic autofocus motor which provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus action. This is important for still photography but particularly useful when shooting video as it will not interfere with audio recording. In addition the zoom mechanism has been optimized for smoother zoom control.
- Versatile telephoto focal range ideal for portraiture and magnifying distant subjects. When used on an APS-C format camera the equivalent focal length range is 120-480mm.
- Lightweight and compact, weighs only 16.8 oz
- Micro Ultrasonic Motor (USM) enables faster, smoother and quiet autofocus.
- Enhanced zoom mechanism provides smoother zoom control.
- 4.9′ minimum focus distance throughout the zoom range