Godox TTL Receiver for Nikon (X1R-N)
- Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger receiver X1R-N is suitable for Nikon DSLR cameras.
- 2.4G wireless transmission, 32 channels, the max. flash synchronization speed is up to 1/8000s*.
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction.
- The receiver equips with big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
- It can be used with one trigger or X1N kit to trigger camera, studio flash and camera flash. X1R-N is compatible with market-available cameras which support i-TTL.
- Reviews (0)
Use our new X1-N receiver to pair your favorite NIKON I-TTL-II compatible flash with the MoLight TTL system. Pair this receiver with the SB910, SB900 and SB700 and remotely control the power in manual and iTTL using the X1-N transmitter. You must use either an X1-B transmitter or a TT685-N speed.