Elinchrom D-Lite RX 2/2-Light To Go Kit
the entry range of the Elinchrom studio flash family
- Reviews (0)
- Each Light 200W/s: 400W/s Total
- Multi-voltage: 90 – 260VAC
- Built-In Skyport Wireless Receiver
- Elinchrom Skyport Speed Transmitter
- Two 26 x 26″ Softboxes
- One Umbrella Reflector
- Two Kit Light Stands
- Stand Bag and Kit Bag
- Free Software and Firmware Update
- Radio Remote Control of flash power settings, Modelling lamp on/off, Speed sync mode and Triggering.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App* for iPhone™, iPad™ and iPod Touch™ via the optional WiFi module.
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software* such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Firmware update option.
D-Lite RX Facts
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- Power Auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Lightweight and strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant.
- Accessory bayonet accepting all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm.
- Rubberrised large handle with spare fuse storage.
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.