Lowepro Adventura SH 140 II Shoulder Bag
Adventura II is ready for your next photo adventure, delivering protection and practicality in a modern, compact design.
- Reviews (0)
- Holds DSLR with 2 Lenses & 1 Flash Unit
- Interior Zippered Pocket Under Lid
- Inner Touch-Fastening Memory Card Pocket
- Protective Rain Flap with Quick-Release
- Exterior Zippered Accessory Pocket
- 2 Pleated, Slip-In Side Pockets
- Padded Top Handle for Comfort
- Adjustable, Padded Shoulder Strap
- 2 Built-In Rear Belt Loops
- Molded Base for Moisture Protection
With a padded compartment for your camera, and a zippered exterior pocket for your accessories, the black Adventura SH 140 II Shoulder Bag from Lowepro is designed to hold and protect your DSLR camera with attached lens, extra lens, and flash unit from dust, dirt, and the elements. The SH 140 II features a single top-loading camera compartment with a removable divider for organizing your gear. A zippered pocket located under its rain-flap lid for small accessories such as a battery and lens cloth. Store your memory cards in the touch-fastening, slip-in dedicated memory card pocket. Lifting the protective rain-flap reveals an exterior zippered, slip-in pocket for small items such as a battery charger, USB cable, and lens cap. Pleated pockets, one on either side of the bag are suitable for storing items such as a small flashlight, cellphone, pens, or energy bar.
Your SH 140 II is easily carried with the padded top handle or removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap. For greater carrying versatility, the bag may be attached to your belt with the 2 built-in, rear belt loops. When set down, the bottom of the bag features a custom-molded base for protection against dirt and moisture.