Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D-U Light Meter
- Incident Metering for Ambient & Flash
- 1° Spot Metering with Viewfinder
- Measuring Range: -5 to 22.9 EV (ISO 100)
- Illuminance Range: 0.1 to 2,000,000 lux
- Extensive Range of Cine & Video Settings
- HSS Flash & Flash Duration Measurements
- Flash Analyzing Function; Extended Range
- 2.7″ Touchscreen LCD; All-Weather Design
- Optional Radio Control Modules
- Reviews (0)
Aiming to provide for the needs of both photographers and filmmakers, the Speedmaster L-858D-U Light Meter from Sekonic comes packed with a variety of upgraded features and capabilities that make it an almost essential tool for a working professional. It is able to take incident and reflected light readings of both flash and ambient light with an expanded measuring range of -5 to 22.9 EV at ISO 100, or within an illuminance range of 0.1 to 2,000,000 lux. Users will also find it intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to the use of a 2.7″ color touchscreen LCD and an all-weather design.
The meter can use either a 270° rotating and collapsible lumisphere or an integrated 1° spot viewfinder to account for varying needs of the user. Also, it offers an extensive range of cinema and video settings as well as the unique ability to measure flash duration and to take readings when using high-speed sync flash. The L-858D-U is equipped with a variety of other functions as well, including memory recall, a Flash Analyzing Function, and extended ranges on nearly every setting. Additionally, through the use of optional modules, users can add radio triggering support for PocketWizard and Elinchrom/Phottix systems.