- Reviews (0)
- Holds DSLR System/Lenses up to 600mm f/4
- Holds Flash System,Packs,Small Stands
- Holds Most 17″ Laptops
- Two In-Line Skate Wheels,Tow Handle
- Expandable Front 17″ Laptop Pocket
- Exterior Storage for Flat Items
- Plastic ID Plate Can Be Registered
- Reinforced Lid / Customizable Interior
- Tripod Mounting Cup/Strap
- Lockable Zipper Sliders/3 Side Handles
The Logistics Manager 30 – Rolling Gear Case from Think Tank is a large location bag designed to accommodate anything from a full DSLR system with multiple long telephoto lenses up to 600mm f/4 to a complete lighting system. As a camera bag, it will hold several DSLRs as well as many lenses and flashes. As a lighting bag, it will hold numerous flash heads, power packs, mono-blocks, medium sized softboxes, and small light stands. In either scenario, there is also plenty of room left for accessories in both interior and exterior storage pockets.
This case represents an enhancement of the previous Think Tank Logistics Manager. Some of the improvements include lockable zipper sliders, a stiffer lid to protect the contents, zippered side pocket for the included cable and lock. In addition, the serial number ID plate is now molded plastic. The lid straps are now longer to provide more choice of angles when the case is opened. Mesh interior pockets replaced the older polyurethane windows and the overall weight of the case has been reduced by 15%.
The expandable front zippered organizer pocket holds business essentials such as pens, note pad, phone, and business cards. With over 3600 cubic inches of storage space as well as customizable dividers, your gear can be arranged to meet your needs. Most 17″ laptops will fit in another expandable front pocket. For security, a cable and combination lock are included that can be used to attach the case to a fixed object while you work.
The exterior is water-repellent and the inside is closed-cell foam, nylon and polyethylene. The case’s rain cover can be readily deployed if the weather turns against you. Two in-line skate wheels, a telescoping tow handle and three side handles provide multiple options for hauling. The security ID plate can be registered with Think Tank so that if the case is lost, the number can be used to trace its owner.
- Improvements Over Previous Logistics Manager Rolling Case
- The main zipper sliders have been replaced with lockable zipper sliders instead of a TSA (Transportation Security Administration) lock
- The lid is significantly stiffer in order to maintain its shape once the pockets are loaded
- The back zippered cable lock pocket has been removed and there is now a more convenient lock/cable location in the side pocket
- The backing for the serial number ID plate has been upgraded to molded plastic to improve strength
- The length of the lid straps has been increased to allow for multiple lid angles
- The interior lid pockets have been upgraded to mesh in place of the polyurethane windows
- Weight has been reduced by approximately 15%