Zeiss Distagon T* 18mm F/3.5 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F-Mount
- Reviews (0)
- For Nikon F-Mount Cameras
- AI Meter Coupling
- CPU Coupling for Camera Integration
- Excellent Image Quality
- Horizontal Angle of View – 90°
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflection Coating
- Knurled Focusing Ring
- Manual Focusing
- Filter Size – 82mm
The ultra-wide Zeiss Distagon T* 18mm f/3.5 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F-mount Cameras is a precision manual focus prime lens that provides excellent image performance over its entire image range from 0.98′ (0.3 m) to infinity. Combined with the legendary Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating, the Distagon T* 18mm f/3.5 delivers brilliant pictures even under difficult lighting conditions. This professional lens, when mounted to a digital SLR using a DX-type sensor, has an effective focal length of 27mm (35mm equivalent).
ZF.2 lenses support all key modes (e.g. aperture priority, shutter priority, program AE or manual exposure settings) on camera models equipped with an electronic interface (e.g. current Nikon DSLR cameras). To do so, simply lock the aperture ring in the largest f-stop shown in orange.
On camera models without an electronic interface, the aperture is manually set on the lens aperture ring. With some camera models, it is possible to set in the menu whether the lens should be selected using the setting dial on the camera or the aperture ring on the lens. Please note that, for technical reasons, there is no halfway notch between the largest and second largest f-stop. The focused distance is not transmitted to the camera body.
F2-A, Nikkormat FT3, FM, FM2 (Manual only)
F2-AS (Manual & Shutter Priority only)
EM (Aperture Priority only)
EL, FE, FE2, FM3A, F3 (Manual only)
F301, F501, FG (Manual & Aperture Priority only)
FA, F4, F5 (all functions supported)
F70, F90, F90X, F100, F401, F601, F801, D1, D1X, D1H, F50, F55, F65, F75, F80, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D3000, D5000 (all functions supported)
F6, D2-Series, D200, D300, D300s, D3, D3s, D3X, D700, D800, D800E, D4 (all functions supported)
FinePix S1Pro, S2Pro, S3Pro, S5Pro (all functions supported)
Kodak Pro 14n (all functions supported)
- The floating elements design ensures a high quality image throughout the entire focusing range.
- Precision mechanics and a very large angle of rotation enable the photographer to very precisely focus on the details in the image.
- Optical system of fantastic performance and long-life, metal precision mechanics
- ZF.2 lenses have F bayonet and mechanical aperture coupling as well as CPU coupling for Nikon, Fujifilm or Kodak SLR cameras.