Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 100mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon Mount
- Reviews (0)
The Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 100mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS DSLR cameras has superior quality optics, combining sharp macro performance and a very fast maximum aperture. A ‘floating element’ optical system enables the Makro-Planar T* to deliver superior quality images even at f/2, from infinity to the close-focus (1.4′, 0.44 m) distance. Users can employ selective focusing on important details with the clarity required for close-up photography, effectively isolating the subject from distracting surroundings. Applications for this lens making this lens is ideal for use in a wide variety of shooting scenarios including, but not limited to, industrial, scientific, nature, and product photography applications. Its superior and unique image quality also makes it a great choice for portraits.
- This lens employs an optical design originally developed for the ARRI/ZEISS Master Prime T* 100mm, an ultra-high performance lens for big budget feature films. It allows photographers to use selective focus on important details with unprecedented clarity, effectively isolating the subject from distracting surroundings. This is a common technique used by Directors of Photography in the film industry to direct the viewer’s attention and create a ‘film look’.
- Extremely fast macro featuring a completely new optical design
- The floating elements design ensures a high quality image throughout the entire focusing range.
- Precision mechanics and a very large angle of rotation enable the photographer to very precisely focus on the details in the image.
- Far superior in optical performance, even wide open, from infinity to the close-focus limit at half life size
- Optical system of fantastic performance and long-life, metal precision mechanics