This is an Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS 1100W/s strobe lighting kit. The “RX” signifies the ability to be fired by a remote control handset, or computer. The “AS” indicates the power pack’s ability to divide the power asymmetrically between two attached Freelite flash heads. The power selection range is 7.5 f-stops. Lower the power to 7.5W/s, switch to slow recycle, and up to 5,100 exposures can be made.
Elinchrom Ranger Speed has flash durations as short as 1/5,120 second (with two “A” heads attached), ideal for sports, fashion, and theatre photography. Controls on the pack permit changing the output in 0.1 stopincrements in an easy-to-read digital display.
This is a one head kit, which includes a Freelite “A” flash head, which provides an ultra-short flash duration. Also included is a 33″ Varistar Umbrella/Softbox. The kit also includes a 7″ grid reflector, an extra battery, multi-voltage battery charger, 16′ special Elinchrom connector to PC sync cord, shoulder strap and a hard Ranger case.
- RX Speed AS Battery Powered Pack, Strap
- Multi-Voltage Charger, Sync Cord
- “A” Series Flash Head
- Spare Battery
- Varistar 33″ Umbrella/ Softbox
- Grid Reflector
- Hard Shell Case
- EL-Skyport : Radio remote control and triggering ! Set flash power and switch on/off the modelling lamp with the ELS Transmitter Speed and the optional ELS Transceiver RX.
- Unique control from an iPhone™, iPad™ and iPod Touch™ with the EL-Skyport App.
- Remote your complete Ranger RX units with the EL-Skyport Software*, control up to 4 studios of 16 units with EL-Skyport RX or access extra features like flash counter or flash delay for strobing effects.
- Consistent flash power at any power level.
- 7 f-stop range.
- Power saving, auto cut off to save energy.
- Modelling lamp modes: 15s, 30s & off.
- Photocell – adapted to release in bright ambient light.
- Auto Dump.
- Power saving mode : Auto switch off.
- Battery box quick release, replace batteries in seconds.
- Fast battery recharging time: 3 hours to full power!
- No memory effect on the battery. The electronics protect the battery from over and complete discharging.
- Battery charger indicator, two green LED show 100%, one green 50% and one red LED 10%.
- Multivoltage charger.
- Moisture resistant rubber protectors.
- Raised sockets complete with