Gitzo Series 4 Systematic Carbon Fiber Tripod (Giant)
Product # GT4552GTS
- Reviews (0)
- Load Capacity: 55.1 lb
- Max Height: 94.5″
- Min Height: 4.2″
- Folded Length: 28.8″
- Leg Sections: 5
- Weight: 6.0 lb
- Flat Center Mounting Disc
- Ideal for Lenses up to 600mm
This Series 4 Systematic Carbon Fiber Tripod from Gitzo is an ideal choice for those looking for a tripod that features rigid carbon fiber support, yet adaptable and flexible configurations. The Series 4 systematic tripods are ideal for supporting larger video or DSLR cameras and lenses.
The tripod has a unique modular system that can be quickly transformed into different configurations, and the same tripod can support both photographic and video equipment. While weighing just 6.0 lb, this tripod can support up to 55.1 lb, and can be extended to 94.5″ high.
Series 4 tripods have an Anti Leg Rotation system (ALR), G-Lock, and brushed matte black finish for improved locking performance and minimized reflectivity. A wide selection of accessories allows you to keep growing your system according to your future needs, whether they are still life, macro, outdoor, sport or wildlife applications.
- Anti Leg Rotation
- Simply loosen all the twist locks on each leg at the same time, then pull the leg down and tighten the locks individually.
- For a strong, fast, and safer locking mechanism, G-Lock’s special design provides a ‘gravity lock’ effect: the higher the load applied vertically to the leg, the stronger the lock becomes.
- Leg Ends
- With removable rubber feet, the Series 3 allows you to easily change worn out rubber feet or to fit other accessories, such as spiked feet.
- A built-in hook allows you to hang a stabilizing weight, like a full camera bag or a sand bag, from the bottom of the tripod head plate. This is helpful when using long, heavy lenses, on uneven ground or in windy conditions.