Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
Versatile long-reach macro lens with VR image stabilization.
- Reviews (0)
- World’s first macro lens offering reproduction ratios of up to 1:1
- Featuring VRII to allow high-quality hand-held macro shootingSWM for fast &
- quiet auto focusingIF design for constant lens length of 105mm
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8, minimum of f/32Nano Crystal Coat reduces internal
- lens element reflections
The Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. This lens will produce images up to a 1:1 (life-size) ratio of magnification. Any camera movement at this magnification is also magnified, so image stabilization is critical. This lens offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras. When used with cameras with an APS-C size sensor, the equivalent focal length is 157.5mm.
This lens incorporates Nikon’s vibration reduction system that allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster when compared with a conventional lens. This in effect eliminates image blur caused by camera shake, particularly when shooting in low-light conditions.
- An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration. Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization minimizes image blur caused by camera shake (cancelable)
- This lens can produce images at up to 1:1 magnification (life-size)
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
- Built-in M/A switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus
- Silent Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF
- The rounded diaphragm (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural