- For Analog & Digital SLR Cameras
- Medium Wide Angle Lens
- Manual Focus
- High Performance
- Fast f/2.0 Aperture
- ZE Lens Mount (Canon EF Mount SLRs)
- Compact (Only 2.7″ Long)
The Zeiss 28mm f/2.0 Distagon T* Lens with a ZE Mount for Canon EF mount SLRS is a moderate wide-angle lens based on the renowned Distagon design of the 1980s for the Contax system. The modern Distagon T* has been optimized with current, higher performing and eco-friendly glass and incorporates a floating lens element design to optimize image quality across the entire focusing range.
This high performance lens captures very detailed scenes with high accuracy and information content. Its fast f/2.0 aperture allows for hand-held photography under difficult lighting conditions and is well-suited for landscape, nature and commercial photography. This manual focus Carl Zeiss SLR lens is for use with both analog and digital single-lens reflex cameras that are compatible with the ZE lens mount.
- Moderate wide-angle lens
- Due to its high performance this lens can capture very detailed scenes with high accuracy and information content
- Optimized with higher-performing and eco-friendly glass
- Incorporates a floating lens element design to optimize image quality across the entire focusing range
- This lens has a fast f/2.0 aperture to enable hand-held photography under difficult lighting conditions
- Well suited for landscapes, nature, and commercial photography