Utilizing 600 LEDs, the Menik LH-600 can produce 5600 lux of light from 3.3′ away, and with the ring’s 5″ opening and camera plate, it can accommodate a variety of standard and broadcast lenses. It has a rugged, metal housing and mount system along with a CRI rating of 85%. Also, it is daylight balanced with a color temperature of 5500K ±300K. Further enhancing usage is a rotary dial for stepless dimming from 10-100%. Additionally, a magnetic-mount tungsten diffusion filter is included for balancing the light.
The camera platform can have its height and depth adjusted to suit your camera and lenses. Also, the adjustable quick-release plate has a 1/4″-20 screw for attaching your camera. It features standard 15mm rods for compatibility with other accessories and it can be attached to a tripod or a 5/8″ stand. The light comes with a universal 100-240 VAC adapter and dual battery mounts. Two high-capacity NP-F750 batteries and a charger are included. The base of the ring also includes a 1/4″-20 mounting hole that can be used for alternate mountings where the light is used without a camera installed – handheld, for example.
- Working Voltage: 7 – 17v DC
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hrs
- Beam Angle: 60°
- Color Temperature: 5500k ±300K
- Luminance: 5600 Lux @ 1 meter
- Dimensions: Outer Circle – 10.25″, Opening – 5″, Height x Depth (with Bracket) – 15″ x 12″
- Power Level: 10% – 100%, separare On/Off switch
- Color Rendering (CRI): 85%
- LED Count: 600
- Naturally vented, no fan.