PocketWizard AC3 ZoneController for Canon
- Reviews (0)
- 3 Independent Zones of Flash Control
- 6 Stops of Flash Control in 1/3rd Stops
- Works in PowerTracking/E-TTL II & Manual
- Turn Zones On and Off Remotely
When you add the PocketWizard AC3 ZoneController for Canon to your on-camera MiniTT1 Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver, you instantly have three zones of flash control. Whether in E-TTL II or Manual mode, you have control over all your flashes from your camera position. Put your flashes wherever you want, without worrying about having to access them during a shoot.
Three clearly labeled dials let you increase or decrease power to three zones of flash in 1/3-stop increments–with a range of up to six stops. Three switches allow you to change zones between Manual, Auto (PowerTracking/E-TTL II) or OFF. Best of all, the design is simple to use, with an intuitive interface. When matched with the PowerST4 or AC9 AlienBees Adapter, you can now control ElinchromRX1, White Lightning2 and AlienBees2 flashes right from the camera’s position.
The AC3 requires firmware version 5.10 (or later) be installed on paired MiniTT1’s and FlexTT5’s.
- Three independent zones of flash control
- 6 stops of flash control in 1/3rd stop increments
- Works in PowerTracking/E-TTL II or Manual mode
- Turn zones on and off remotely
- Put your flashes where you want, without worrying about accessing them during a shoot