DPIII Series Pro Digital Studio Flash adopts advanced driving circuit design and breaks through the traditional control mode of studio flash. It increases output precision, leads to faster recycling time as well as more stable and reliable performance.
• LED digital display; 6 stops 1/32 – 1/1 power regulation with high precision; up to 0.1 accurate power adjustment; 1 % accuracy of voltage stabilization and standard color temperature.
• Fast recycling time may satisfy the demand for capturing high speed moving object.
• Flash delay and red eye reduction function meets the comprehensive needs of photographers.
• Professional modeling lamp control modes, including: modeling lamp on/off mode, modeling lamp proportion mode, modeling lamp full power mode and modeling lamp independent regulation mode.
• Distinctive design of lock device, flexible but durable, can be embedded in both top and bottom slide ways, which is convenient for diverse users of this flash.
|Output Power (Ws)||600|
|Flash Guide No. (GN)||80|
|Recycling Time||0.5 – 2.1 s|
|Flash Power Variation||LED Display, 6 f-stop Power Range Variable in Precise 1/10 Steps (1/32-1/1)|
|Charging Indication||LED Display / Buzz / Modeling Light ABEI|
|Flash Duration to t=0.5||1/2000 s|
|Color Temperature||5500° K ± 200° K|
|Model Lamp||250W E27 AC195V-250V|
|Model Lamp Variability||Proportion / Full / Off|
|Trigger Method||Infra-Red / Remote Control / Sync Cable / Flash Test Button / Set 2-9 times flash dealy|
|Sync Voltage||DC 7V|
|Operating Voltage||AC 200V – 250V 50/60Hz, 10A Fuse|
|Protection Method||Cooling Fan / Temperature Alert Protecting Device|
|Dimentions (mm)||385(L) x 135(W) x 195(H)|